Win a Zookeeper goody bag
To celebrate the release of ZOOKEEPER, Ideas for the Kids and Sony Pictures UK are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic goody bag packed full of fun activities and toys featuring the furry cast of the film!
Zookeeper is out on 29th July and stars Kevin James, the gorgeous Rosario Dawson and the star-studded voice cast including, Adam Sandler, Cher and Sylvester Stallone.
The animals at the Franklin Park Zoo love their kindhearted caretaker, Griffin Keyes (Kevin James). Finding himself more comfortable with a lion than a lady, Griffin decides the only way to get a girl in his life is to leave the zoo and find a more glamorous job. The animals, in a panic, decide to break their time-honoured code of silence and reveal their biggest secret: they can talk! To keep Griffin from leaving, they decide to teach him the rules of courtship – animal style. The film also stars Rosario Dawson and Leslie Bibb and features the voices of Cher, Nick Nolte, Adam Sandler, and Sylvester Stallone.
Like the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ZookeeperUK
Click here to see an interview with Zookeeper star Kevin James by our very own head marketing mole, David Rossmaur
Watch the Zookeeper trailer
For a chance to win the fantastic, fun filled goody bag packed with pictures, colouring pens, stickers and cuddly toys featuring some of the loveable furry cast members from Zookeeper, simply answer the question below:
Which animal from the zoo becomes Kevin James’s loveable sidekick?
your answers by email to email@example.com
by midday on Tuesday 16th August 2011.
Please be sure to include your full name, address and a daytime
contact phone number in your email so we
can contact you and get the prize to you if you are the lucky winner.
Find more competitions on IdeasForTheKids.com
Competition rules - the boring (but necessary) stuff:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and Ideas for the Kids do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Ideas for the Kids. Ideas for the Kids’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Ideas for the Kids reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Ideas for the Kids reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition