IdeasForTheKids.com - kids days out, fun child friendly family attractions and things to do with the kids
in Search Discussions

The Big Turn On at Crystal Peaks Shopping Mall & Retail Park

Last post 07/11/2011 14:26 by IFTK Manny. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • The Big Turn On at Crystal Peaks Shopping Mall & Retail Park
    07/11/2011 14:18

Join us Thursday 17th November from 4pm for The Big Turn On at Crystal Peaks Shopping Mall & Retail Park!

This year we are excited to announce that Spencer Matthews & Hugo Taylor, stars of the popular reality TV series Made In Chelsea will be turning on our festive lights.

With an evening full of festive events and entertainment, there’s something for all the family to enjoy, from a magical 3D Grotto & face painting for our little shoppers, to a live music competition and a classic choir performance for the rest of our customers.

Capital FM’s Hirsty will be hosting the event, with their Street Stars Team giving away an Apple I Pad 2 on the night.

This FREE festive event will be one you won’t want to miss!

• Re: The Big Turn On at Crystal Peaks Shopping Mall & Retail Park
    07/11/2011 14:26
    In reply to ...

Hi lozmc84. Thanks for the info. I assume that the Crystal Peaks Shopping Mall & Retail Park is in Sheffield? I have tagged it as such and will move the post to the Yorkshire section.

Cheers

Search IdeasForTheKids.com for GREAT KIDS DAYS OUT  - Find DISCOUNTS TO ATTRACTIONS

Find Moley on FACEBOOK  -  Follow Moley on TWITTER  -  Check our COMPETITIONS

Find fairs, fireworks, carnivals and community events near you - or submit you own

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

Share |

Built by Business Integrations Limited