IdeasForTheKids.com - kids days out, fun child friendly family attractions and things to do with the kids
in Search Discussions

The best Puppet Show in Ireland comes to Armagh

Last post 04/11/2013 11:06 by Creature Works. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • The best Puppet Show in Ireland comes to Armagh
    04/11/2013 11:06

Creature Works is an innovative, groundbreaking Puppet Theatre. We bring puppets to life with a technologically supercharged spectacle. Our debut show, 'The Time Machine', based on H.G. Wells' timeless tale of adventure and science-fiction is suitable for all children from 5 to 95. May be a little too scary for under 5s.

Jam packed with loud noises, flashing lights, comedy and flatulent monsters. Follow our intrepid hero as he bravely ventures centuries into the future, then watch the adventure unfold as he finds himself stuck there and tries to get back to the present...

On Sunday November 24th 2013, The Time Machine lands in the Armagh City Hotel at 13:30 & 15:30 - why not bring the whole family on a fantastically funny puppet adventure that will have you and your kids rolling in the aisles with laughter for an hour, then after the show treat yourselves to a yummy carvery in the hotel's restaurant.

Tickets available now, priced from just £7.50 and £25 for a family of four, or if you have a bigger family, you can get even more value for money!

Take a look at some of the five-star comments we've had from satisfied customers
    'It's as good as a puppet show can be'
    'Take a trip into the future - I did, and I loved it'
    'Unique and magical entertainment - an amazing experience'
    'Entertaining family fun for all ages - A MUST SEE!'
    'The best children's entertainment to hit town in a long, long time'
    'A welcome escape from reality and a step back to childhood dreams'
    'I laughed out loud the whole way through - thank you!'
    'Top Class - I'll be recommending this to all my friends and family'
    'My 7 year old son said it was just perfect'
    'Puppets with real heart'
    'Looking forward to the next show already!'

Follow us on Facebook for news www.facebook.com/TheCreatureWorks